A career-changing experience that prepares technical experts to unlock their potential and cross the chasm from “functional doer” to “inspirational leader.”
- Leverage insights from coaching sessions and assessment reports to enhance your sense of self-awareness.
- Create a leadership mandate that articulates business needs, communicates a clear and compelling vision, and describes the actions you will take to support your company.
- Strengthen your ability to coach, mentor, and delegate work to your staff in engaging and motivational ways.
- Understand the value of interpersonal influence and discover high-integrity tactics that you can use to navigate organizational politics.
- Develop skills you can use to understand and resolve interpersonal conflict in face-to-face and virtual settings.
- Illuminate your authentic self by discerning your core values, purpose, and priorities.
- Establish a network of trusted colleagues and peer coaches that you will rely on for years to come.
- Get exposure to senior leaders and cultivate sponsorship for your hard work and ideas.
- 4-Month Program
- 2 ½ Day In-Person Workshop
- Guided by the Stellar Learning Portal
- Collaborative Application Exercises
- Executive Leadership Panel
- Direct Manager Involvement
- Emerging Leaders in Analytics, Data, Engineering, Science, and Technology Functions
- Three 1:1 Leadership Coaching Sessions
- Stellar Leader-360 Feedback
- TKI Conflict Modes
- Public Program
- In-House Program
This is the only training I’ve found that specifically addresses the leadership challenges of first-line technology managers and helps me to navigate the personalities of staff, the assumptions they make, and the behaviors that are so commonly found in technical organizations.” - Network Manager
Stellar’s Learning Process
Lay the foundation for learning and complete launch assignments.
Learn, apply and assess leadership skills.
Integrate experiences and transform into new self.
- Emerging as a Leader in the Business
- Establishing Your Leadership Mandate
- Motivating and Mentoring Staff
- Managing Organizational Politics and Conflict
- Being an Authentic Leader