A career-changing opportunity for leaders to enhance self-awareness, strengthen strategic and interpersonal skills, and develop an authentic and effective approach to leadership.
- Become more confident in your ability to ignite vision, influence others, inspire your team, implement strategy, and illuminate your authentic self.
- Gain insight into how you and your work are perceived by your bosses, peers, teammates, and direct reports.
- Make sense of challenging situations in a confidential environment without fear of judgment or retribution from coworkers and colleagues.
- Solve leadership problems more effectively with new social and cognitive frameworks.
- Learn about data-driven best practices in leadership and apply them to your day-to-day work.
- Create a personalized plan to align your current role and responsibilities with your future goals and aspirations.
- 4-to-9-Month Program
- Guided by the Stellar Learning Portal
- Includes Assessment, Reflection, Skill-Building, and Development Planning Activities
- Emerging and Ascending Leaders, and Stellar Graduates
- 50-Minute Sessions at Least One Per Month
- Selected from Stellar’s library of assessments
- Virtual or Face-to-Face
- Stellar's leadership coaches are accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and certified to deliver and debrief a variety of industry-leading assessments
Stellar Leadership Coaching
- Growth Objectives - Review input from your boss and establish growth objectives.
- Coaching Contract - Agree on expectations, responsibilities, and development timeline.
- Assessment & Diagnosis - Help your coach illuminate your traits, skills, and abilities through assessments
and stakeholder interviews.
- Development Plans - Create a robust development plan to address growth objectives.
- Targeted Coaching - Discuss challenges and opportunities during self-directed, 1:1 coaching sessions.
- Project Evaluation - Reflect on your progress towards growth objectives and determine your path forward.
“What I gained from my coach was significant – the joy I get from leadership is up to me. For so long, I’ve been focused on how others define it for me. Now, I know that my mandate and legacy will guide me for the rest of my career.” -Coaching Participant
YOUR EXPERT COACH WILL…
Encourage complete engagement
Maintain total confidentiality
Focus on your personal agenda
“Effective coaching builds awareness and removes the excuses. Coaching will help you replace those excuses and limiting beliefs with empowering dreams, and boost your self confidence.”
Farshad Asl, Author, “No Excuses” Mindset: A Life of Purpose, Passion, and Clarity