A transformative opportunity for women to refine leadership skills, earn sponsorship from senior leaders, and cross the chasm from “functional doer” to “inspirational leader” in an authentic and effective way.
- Leverage insights from coaching sessions and assessment reports to enhance your sense of self-awareness.
- Create a leadership mandate that articulates business needs, communicates a clear and compelling vision, and describes the actions you will take to support your company.
- Strengthen your ability to coach, mentor, and delegate work to your staff in engaging and motivational ways.
- Understand the value of interpersonal influence and discover high-integrity tactics that you can use to navigate organizational politics.
- Develop skills you can use to understand and resolve interpersonal conflict in face-to-face and virtual settings.
- Discuss the unique challenges facing today’s women leaders and identify ways you can take ownership of your career ambitions with or without formal support.
- Illuminate your authentic self by discerning your core values, purpose, and priorities.
- Establish a network of trusted colleagues and peer coaches that you will rely on for years to come.
- Get exposure to senior leaders and cultivate sponsorship for your hard work and ideas.
- 4-Month Program
- Virtual Classroom Sessions
- Online Courses & Learning Portal
- Collaborative Application Exercises
- Direct Manager Involvement
- Emerging Leaders in Analytics, Data, Engineering, Science & Technology Functions
- Three 1:1 Leadership Coaching Sessions
- HBDI Thinking Preferences
- TKI Conflict Modes
- Public Program
- In-House Program
“This program was life-changing and a very rewarding experience. I loved that the entire group consisted of women, all high performers and achievers who struggle with the same issues as I do in today’s business environment. The one-on-one coaching is very valuable and focused on individual development plans. This was the absolute best training I’ve attended in my career.” – Project Manager
Stellar’s Learning Process
Lay the foundation for learning and complete launch assignments.
Learn, apply and assess leadership skills.
Integrate experiences and transform into new self.
Each course includes a pre-work assignment, virtual classroom session, and an application exercise.
- Emerging as a Leader in the Business
- Establishing Your Leadership Mandate
- Motivating & Mentoring Staff
- Managing Organizational Politics
- Managing Interpersonal Conflict & Virtual Collaboration
- Being an Authentic Leader