A roadmap to help your leadership team transition from order-taking to influencing the business as a trusted partner.
- Gain perspective on your team’s perceived role and what it takes to be viewed as a trusted and equal partner rather than an order-taker.
- Cultivate your team’s reputation as a strategic partner by marketing its services, managing how they are consumed, and creating satisfying collaborative partnerships.
- Create a leadership mandate that articulates business needs, communicates a clear and compelling vision, and describes the actions you will take to support your organization.
- Learn frameworks and skills for working as a team across all functions while astutely managing conflict and resolving problems through collaboration and trust.
- Illuminate your own values, purpose, and priorities to uncover how you can support your team as an authentic yet effective individual.
- Develop an action plan to cascade learnings from this program to other teams.
- 2-Day In-Person Workshop
- Guided by the Stellar Learning Portal
- Collaborative Learning Solutions
- Intact Leadership Teams in Analytics, Data, Engineering, Science, and Technology Functions
- Optional for Individual Team Members
- Business Partnership Skills Survey
- TKI Conflict Modes
"This program was a valuable experience that helped bring our team together, especially after a long period of working from home due to COVID. It was energizing to be solving our team’s collective challenge, i.e. how we better engage as a partner with the business. The outcomes have made a palpable difference in the team's dynamic in the weeks and months following the program!”
Pillars of Learning
Engage and influence others as equal and trusted partners.
Work effectively across functions to deliver on commitments.
Authentically lead self and help others achieve boundless potential.
Participants will explore these key concepts during in-person workshop.
- The Path to Business Partnership and The Order-Taker Spiral
- Setting the Mandate for Change
- Influencing Business Partners
- Managing Trust & Accountability
- Developing Authentic & Effective Leadership Brand