Client Engagement Coordinator
Stellar is currently searching for qualified candidates to fill the position of Client Engagement Coordinator.
Position: Client Engagement Coordinator
Status: Open – Seeking Qualified Candidates
Hours: 16-32 per week, TBD
*Qualified candidates must be located in the Denver, Colorado region and able to attend periodic team meetings in-person.
Reports To: Client Engagement Manager
- Manage the project delivery process for client engagements, supporting the Lead Engagement Consultant
- Participant correspondence
- Pre-work including administration of assessments
- Material creation, printing, and shipping
- Administration of evaluations
- Logistics including facility, food, setup, and AV
- Project budgets
- Create efficient processes and templates to manage engagements
- Assist business development staff with client proposals
Education / Technical / Functional Skills
- BSBA in a business-related field
- Five or more years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in the training & development, public speaking, or publishing industries
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM, LMS, and Survey Administration systems
- Ability to create project plans and budgets
Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work virtually with periodic in-person working sessions
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills for interfacing with key personnel
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create and track budgets
- Ability to work independently on projects, creating plans and timelines, and reporting status
- Responsive to facilitator and client requests during engagements
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to .
Email Us Now
Stellar Performance develops leaders and teams, and transform organizations through engaging skill-building workshops, inspiring team development, and innovative workplace consulting. Stellar is based in Denver, Colorado and serves Fortune 1000 companies across many industries.