Stellar LeaderCoach Workshop
Coaching & Motivating Staff
A career-changing experience that helps you motivate staff and unleash their potential through dialogue and coaching.
- An increased Understanding of Yourself through assessments, peer feedback, and 1:1 coaching.
- An approach for motivating and inspiring staff and teams through dialogue while improving innovation and problem-solving.
- Targeted feedback from direct reports about your coaching style and impact.
- Skills for influencing others through the balancing of Advocacy and Inquiry.
- Unique approaches for improving listening while increasing perceptions of empathy and caring.
- New ways for providing feedback to to others, motivating personal change while maintaining self-esteem.
- Application of learning to real coaching issues being dealt with back on-the-job using an innovative Real-Play activity.
- A Personal Plan for guiding your development as a LeaderCoach going forward.
“The process for conducting coaching conversations was very intuitive and easy to apply. And using the Real-Play approach, I was actually able to figure out how to handle difficult staff issues during the workshop.”
Business Liaison Manager, Hospitality
“Giving feedback is a very difficult endeavor for me. The facilitator helped me reframe how I can do it with confidence and meaning, and using clear, concise language. The workshop was very helpful for me.”
Director, Project Management Office, Insurance
CREATING A CULTURE OF DIALOGUE
Experts define the culture of an organization as “the way things get done.” Unfortunately, in many organizations, managers use a “Tell” approach. While this is typically fast and efficient, research shows it demotivates staff and decreases innovation and problem-solving capabilities. Most importantly, it stifles individual development of staff. Forward-thinking organizations create a culture of real dialogue, which instills the skills of Advocacy and Inquiry for motivating and influencing others to get things done.